- Lost or stolen cards must be deactivated immediately by the cardholder via the VSU 1Card Online Card Office (available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week).
- The cardholder is responsible for any transactions made with his or her VSU 1Card until the card is properly reported, as described above; cards cannot be suspended by phone, email, or fax.
- If the card must be replaced, the fee is $20. Valid forms of payment are cash, check, or FLEX.
- Only the latest card printed is valid; old cards cannot be reactivated if a replacement card has been made.
- Retain your VSU 1Card upon leaving VSU. If you return at a later date without it, you will be charged a replacement fee.
*If you find a 1Card, please return it to the 1Card Services Office via Inter-Campus Mail. Cards can also be delivered to our office in-person during our normal business hours. Students will be notified by a 1Card Services employee once the card is in our possession.
1205 N Patterson St.
University Center, Entrance 6 or 7
Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698